This is an archived virtual workshop listing. Here you can read testimonials from the workshop's participants, view their resulting bags and learn more about the teacher.
Workshop 8-Princess Clutch & The Art of Branding & Marketing Oct.22-23 VIDEO ACCESS ONLY
Workshop Requirements and Descriptions:
Refer to the original workshop page for all descriptions and requirements .
Please read ALL details below before purchasing.
- Skill level requirement: Confident Beginner- What is you skill level?
- Sewing machine requirement: Flatbed or Janome HD9 or domestic if able to sew a vinyl bag
- All supplies required as mentioned in the supplies list
Now, for a limited time only, you can purchase the videos of the Zoom workshops for the Princess Clutch and The Art of Branding & Marketing. With your purchase, you will receive everything that is included in the workshop- the pattern pieces, the prep video and access to the Facebook private group. This is where you will find everyone else that will be in the workshops. You can post questions, comments, share your work and even meet the instructors. There will be instructional videos to help you prepare for these workshops posted in this private group. And if you wish to watch or sew along with the live Zoom group, you can. In real time! It’s just like being there. The only thing that is different is you will not be able to interact with the live group. You will be able to ask questions during the live feed, but those questions may or may not be answered right away. And any questions you might have after the workshop is over, is always welcomed in the private Facebook group and will be answered as soon as possible.
You will have INDEFINITE access to the recordings on our private YouTube channel. The videos are labeled, and time stamped for your convenience. And you can even save them to your own playlist so you can find them easily, over and over again.
This offer will expire on Sept 30, 2022.
Who is a good fit for this option?
- Anyone that just wants the video for all the great information, tips and tricks offered along the way.
- Anyone who doesn’t really want or need the social aspect of a live workshop.
- Anyone who has enough bag making experience that can watch and learn easily.
- Anyone that just wants to access the information on the videos on their time, whenever it fits in their schedule.
Who is NOT a good fit for this option?
- Anyone that would feel left out because they cannot interact.
- Anyone that would be really frustrated if their questions are not answered right away.
View Retreat Bags
View Retreat Bags
Want to see the resulting bags made by the workshop's participants?