This is an archived virtual workshop listing. Here you can read testimonials from the workshop's participants, view their resulting bags and learn more about the teacher.
Workshop 3- Canva Basics for Product Sellers with Katherine Maldonado
April 8, 2023
9am- 3:30pm PST
Please read ALL details below before purchasing.
If you sell your bags, or any product for that matter, and feel something is missing in your advertising, then this workshop is for you! Maybe you just want a professional business card, or a stunning logo. This workshop is for you!
This course will introduce you to Canva, an online graphic design platform full of features. It can be confusing to navigate the Canva interface, so Katherine will walk you through adding text, images, and shapes, using the powerful design tools and effects, and saving and sharing your work. Canva has an extensive library of free images and templates to help you create designs for your personal or professional needs. After completing this course, you'll be confident and skilled in using Canva to create stunning designs.
Canva can be used to create-
- Facebook and Instagram posts which can be shared directly from Canva.
- Digital business cards
- Lead magnets to entice customers to join your mailing list i.e. screen savers, to do lists, and more
- Simple but powerful photo editing
- Postcards and inserts
- Free Canva account. If you do not have one, you can sign-up at CANVA.COM
- You don't need any prior Canva experience.
- For the best experience, two devices are suggested. One device will be used to join the training, and the other will be used to follow along.
View Retreat Bags
View Retreat Bags
Want to see the resulting bags made by the workshop's participants?