Tiffanie Handbag workshop 6 with Sue Cheek- 07/14- 07/16
Please read ALL details before purchasing
In this workshop, Sue Cheek will guide us through making the sophisticated Tiffanie Handbag. This may look like the Sophie Satchel, but Tiffanie is Sophia's little sister. This bag is 8.5"w. x 6.5"h. x 4"d. and has been designed specifically for The Bag Makers Workshop and the pattern will not be available until sometime after the workshop has ended.
With your purchase, you will receive a kit in your choice of color, that includes vinyl from Your Vinyl Source, hardware hand-selected by Sue Cheek, and all the stabilizers for this project. (see photos)
What you can expect from this workshop:
- Learn how to make high-end rolled handles
- Add a unique horizontal strap
- Drop-in lining- Sue's only way to finish a bag!
- Become familiar with using an array of stabilizers
- Sue's Tips and Tricks which have become some of the most sought- after!
- Pattern pieces as pdf download.
- KITS! -All supplies needed for this workshop EXCEPT lining & lining interfacing, interior zipper, rivets and spring snaps (shipping included). PLEASE NOTE: View the most accurate colors of vinyl on "Your Vinyl Source" website.
- Complete, step-by-step instructions from the designer herself
- Access to the private Facebook group where you can ask questions before, during and after the workshop.
- All live Zoom sessions
- Instant access to unedited recordings . This is so helpful if you have to miss a portion of any workshop. So easy to play catch-up!
- Life-time access to the edited workshop recordings on our private YouTube channel
- Learn from our participants! We always include a Demo Darling with each workshop
- Get exclusive preview of new or upcoming product during our Vendor Spotlight!
- Plus tons of fun!
PLEASE NOTE: Because we are shipping kits to every participant, shipping outside of the US will not be available after 6/12/23. Please sign up before 6/12/23 or your package my not arrive before the workshop.
- Skill level requirement: Intermediate What is your skill level?
- Sewing machine required: Preferably an industrial cylinder arm or Janome HD9, however can be done on an industrial flatbed as long as you are aware the final top stitching must be done from the inside of the bag.
9am-3:30pm PDT Friday, Saturday & Sunday, Informational session on Thursday, 07/13/23 from 4-6pm PDT
The cost of this workshop includes most of the items you need to make one Tiffanie Handbag. The ONLY items NOT included in the kit is the lining material, interfacing for lining, #3 zipper, spring snaps and rivets .
Submission of the registration form will be required after your purchase. This form can be found in the private Facebook group created for this workshop.
Please read our Terms & Conditions BEFORE purchasing.
About The Project
About The Project
Registration Opens June 5 @ 12pm PDT
ScheduleDonwload Printable Schedule
Prefer to know ahead of time what the daily schedule looks like for the duration of the workshop?
Supplies ListView Supplies List
Want to make sure you're fully prepared and have everything you need to be successful?