Freddy Bag workshop 1 with Sue Cheek- 01/19- 01/21
Regular price $95.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Please read ALL details before purchasing
You have seen the Freddy, you may own the pattern and even made the bag. But Freddy has a new look!
Sue Cheek of Maggy55 patterns has done it again. This Freddy is slightly smaller, has double slip pockets on the outside, and is no longer a backpack.
In this workshop, as with all workshops, Sue will guide us, step by step, through the making of this bag.
What you can expect from this workshop:
- Three, fun-filled days of sewing!
- Learn how to make a 5-strand braided strap
- Tackle that curved gusset!
- FIRST TIME!- A new approach to the interior slip pocket
- Drop-in lining- Sue's only way to finish a bag!
- Learn how to edge paint
- Sue's Tips and Tricks which have become some of the most sought- after!
- Pattern pieces as pdf download.
- Complete, step-by-step instructions from the designer herself
- Access to the private Facebook group where you can ask questions before, during and after the workshop.
- All live Zoom sessions
- Instant access to unedited recordings . This is so helpful if you have to miss a portion of any workshop. So easy to play catch-up!
- Life-time access to the edited workshop recordings on our private YouTube channel
- Learn from our participants! We always include a Demo Darling with each workshop
- Get exclusive preview of new or upcoming product during our Vendor Spotlight!
- Plus tons of fun!
- Skill level requirement: Intermediate What is your skill level?
- Sewing machine required: Janome HD9, or industrial flatbed, depending on the materials used. If choosing to make the body of the bag using decorator fabric (canvas, upholstery, etc), a good quality domestic machine will work. Please know the limits of you machine.
- Please note- The strap, strap tabs and overlays must be made of vinyl or leather.
- Please refer to the Supplies List below for all required materials, tools and notions.
9am-3:30pm PST Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 1/19/24- 1/21/24,
Informational session on Thursday, 01/18/24 from 4-6pm PST